We currently have one artist opportunity.

ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION & ART AUCTION

March 21, 2017 – Open Call to Artists:​ The Firehouse Art Center is partnering with the Odd Fellows Lodge for an event in celebration of our 31 years of arts programming in Boulder County. Featuring a special live auction of works by Rick Stoner, Dwayne Wolff, Scott Frasier and Martha Williams!

Purpose: The goal of this event is to bring awareness to the importance of arts programming throughout our community. It is also a charity auction benefiting The Firehouse Art Center’s two arts education programs, Art Attack and Art of Possibilities. Hosted by the Odd Fellows Lodge of Longmont!

Timeline:

● Call to artists open – March 21, 2017

● Call to artists close – April 22, 2017

● Event – June 03, 2017

Submission Guidelines:

Artwork should be originally made work by the artist. It is open to all artists within the continental United States, age 18 or older. There is NO ENTRY FEE for this event.

Types of Entry:

● Live Auction: There will be 8 pieces selected for this area. The item will benefit the Firehouse Art Center, so a commission of 60% of sales will go toward that charity. The remaining 40% of the sale price will go directly to the artist or donor.

● Silent Auction: All items donated in this area will benefit the Firehouse Art Center, with 100% of sales going directly toward that charity. This donation will be 100% tax-deductible.

The Firehouse Art Center will require the following information from each artist wishing to participate:

1. Artist info – Name, Address, Phone, and Email.

2. Art info – Title, dimensions, medium, date, price.

3. Framing/Mounting – All items submitted for auction need to be hang/display ready.

4. Donation Type: Silent Auction, Live Auction or Both

Where to Submit:​ Artists and organizations can submit original art works to the auction by sending requested information and images in a single PDF document to valeriei@firehouseart.org

Questions: ​Please contact the Administrative Assistant, Valerie Illg, at valeriei@firehouseart.org or call our office at 303-651-2787.