Sharing Arts and Culture safely during a Pandemic
2/18/2022 Amended Policy for Appointments
The Firehouse Art Center is happy to be open by appointments on Wednesdays and walk ins from Thursday through Sunday from 12pm-5pm. We are committed to bringing life enhancing experiences to our community in a way that keeps everyone healthy and safe! Please be aware exposure to COVID-19 is possible in public places. Please check our calendar for any closures due to installation.
Wednesday appointments must be made 24 hours in advance. We hope to be fully open shortly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We ask that you follow these guidelines:
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Staff and volunteers will wear masks during appointments and weekend open times.
- We will sterilize surfaces and wash hands throughout the day.
- We offer antibacterial gel in each of the galleries.
We ask of you:
- Following state and local guidelines, masks are encouraged but not required. If you don’t have your own mask, we can provide one for you.
- Come back another day if you are not feeling well.
- Use the hand sanitizer in the gallery
We are excited for you to come see the show and we appreciate your cooperation on our new policies as we move forward with reopening!
– Elaine Waterman