Sharing Arts and Culture safely during a Pandemic
6/1/2021 Amended Policy for Appointments
The Firehouse Art Center is happy to be open by appointments during the week (Wednesday-Friday) and walk ins on the weekend from 12pm-5pm. We are committed to bringing life enhancing experiences to our community in a way that keeps everyone healthy and safe! Please be aware exposure to COVID-19 is possible in public places.
Weekday appointments must be made 24 hours in advance. We hope to be fully open shortly. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
We ask that you follow these guidelines:
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Staff and volunteers will wear masks during appointments and weekend open times.
- We will sterilize surfaces and wash hands on the hour and after appointments.
- We offer antibacterial gel in each of the galleries.
- We have a “sneeze guard” at the shop to follow retail protocol.
We ask of you:
- Following state and local guidelines, masks are required for non-vaccinated individuals. If you don’t have your own mask, we can provide one for you. Unvaccinated visitors who cannot medically tolerate correctly wearing a mask will be asked to return to the Firehouse when the face covering order is lifted.
- Register for 2nd Friday timed tickets, or make a weekday appointment in advance online.
- Come back another day if you are not feeling well.
- Use the hand sanitizer in the gallery
We are excited for you to come see the show and we appreciate your cooperation on our new policies as we move forward with reopening!
– Elaine Waterman