The classes, events and exhibits we offer are solely dependent upon broad-based community support of our programs and patronage of the arts in our community. Belief that humans need access to art and creativity is truly the heart and soul of our mission — and your support and patronage is vital! The Firehouse offers several levels of patronage, moving into higher levels of sponsorship. Benefits are detailed below.
Become a Patron of the Arts:
- In person: 667 4th Avenue
- Email: email@example.com
At the Firehouse, we believe that ART IS FOR EVERYONE. Our Mission is to inspire cultural awareness and human connection by providing life enhancing experiences through art appreciation, art education and self expression. We do this through providing free access to exhibits that introduce our community to thought provoking artists, both local and national. We also offer opportunities in art education for all ages and skill levels, with a large portion of our classes offered for free to under resourced areas of the community. Lastly, we serve as a bridge between our diverse community members, sharing cultural traditions and creating a space for dialogue to increase connection, empathy and understanding. Our vision is that through these services, we shape Longmont’s creative identity and improve our community’s quality of life by providing meaningful engagement with art and culture.
We look to you, our community, to help us make our vision a reality! During the Renaissance, Patrons of the Arts catalyzed the cultural movement through their patronage of the arts and humanities. Without their support, we wouldn’t have artists like da Vinci, Botticelli and Michelangelo! Patrons created an environment where art and culture could flourish. Won’t you join as a Patron of the Arts and help support art in Longmont! There are many levels of support, and an individual Patronage is only $35 for the whole year. Benefits include VIP events, increased access to exhibiting artists, discounts at local business partners and the knowledge that you are making your community a brighter, more creative place!
As a patron you receive arts information in a monthly newsletter and enjoy awesome retail partner discounts. All Patrons are eligible for Firehouse rental discounts, class or workshop discounts and discounts to summer camp. Additional discounts may include annual events, and local business discounts. We will also send Patrons a copy of our exhibition catalog and our annual report upon request.
For information on how you can support the Firehouse Art Center at higher levels of support and patronage, please visit our Sponsorship page.
[$35] PATRON OF THE ARTS INCLUDES:
- 20% discount on Gallery Rental
- Invites to Patron Only Thursday Night Happy Hour Exhibit Previews and Artist Talks
- Patrons of the Arts discount at participating local businesses
- Business Partners
- MECO Coffee- 10% off for Artist Members and Patrons
- Left Hand Brewing- Free Pint Cards (pick up at the Firehouse)
- Java Stop- 15% off for Artist Members and Patrons
- More to come!
[$100] PATRON OF THE ARTS- FAMILY INCLUDES:
- 5- class pass (can be split among members of the immediate family)
- 20% discount on Gallery Rental
- Patron of the Arts discount at participating local businesses
[$250] SPONSOR AN ARTIST AND EXHIBIT
- All Patron of the Arts- Family benefits
- Knowledge that you are allowing a working artist to recognize their vision
- Recognition in Gallery Guide and on website as the Exhibit Sponsor
- Invitation to VIP Night
- 2 Tickets to Annual Gala
- Private meeting with the Exhibit Curator and Artist of your sponsored exhibit
Corporate Sponsor? Click here.