Thank you for keeping the creative fire lit in Longmont.
As a local non-profit, the Firehouse Art Center depends on sponsorship from businesses and community members. Your contribution supports the general operation of the Art Center and creates a legacy for the future of this organization. Thank you in advance for your generous support.
- All Patron of the Arts- Family benefits
- Acknowledgement on our Sponsors web page and monthly Gallery Guides
- Logo placement in all Firehouse Art Center marketing materials and on our Sponsor Wall in the Gallery
- 25% discount on rental of the gallery
- Invitation to VIP night
- 4 tickets to the Annual Gala
- All Patron of the Arts- Family, Arts Spark, and Arts Alight benefits
- Quarter-page ad in our Gallery Guides
- 50% discount on gallery rental
- Eligibility to schedule a corporate or private event based on gallery availability
- All Patron of the Arts- Family , Arts Spark, Arts Alight, and Arts Ignited benefits
- Full-page ad in our Gallery Guides
- Social media posts publicizing your generosity and relationship with Firehouse Art Center
- Acknowledgement on our Sponsors web page and prominent logo placement on the Firehouse Art Center website and on the sponsor wall in the gallery
- Prominent logo placement on promotional posters
- Eligibility to schedule two corporate or private events based on gallery availability
- Tax Deductible
The Firehouse Art Center is strong because of you.
Corporate sponsorship with the Firehouse Art Center offers high-profile recognition, exclusive benefits and a unique opportunity to enhance corporate visibility with a highly desirable demographic. Your choice to invest in the community with a Firehouse sponsorship will support the city’s only arts organization committed to arts exhibition and arts education and will confirm your commitment to supporting arts and culture in Longmont.
The Firehouse Art Center has Patrons of the Arts levels of support available from $35 through $250.
The Firehouse Art Center welcomes business sponsorship starting at just $500.
Why support the Firehouse Art Center?
Enriching Longmont’s Vibrant Identity
- A unique and vibrant arts scene attracts educated, highly-skilled professionals vital to the growth of local businesses and corporations
Welcomes and educates families and children
- The Firehouse Art Center, ArtWalk and the Dia de los Muertos Celebration attracts over 20,000 people from all walks of life to downtown Longmont each year
- Thousands of patrons from all over Colorado attend our free art exhibits annually
- Children throughout the community participate in thoughtfully designed arts education programs every year
Generates Significant Economic Impact
- Strong arts organizations are critical to recruitment and retention of great employees, enhancing the overall quality of life
Extended Community Outreach
- Our programs, virtually and in person, engage people through art in many different communities in many different locations.
- Through education programs designed to reach under resourced populations, the Firehouse Art Center brings access to arts education to students.
Your support truly makes a difference in our community!
All sponsorships can be customized to meet each sponsor’s objectives, while providing meaningful and measurable benefits, and are competitively priced with sponsorship packages offered by other institutions, events and venues. We welcome in kind opportunities as well as single exhibit sponsorships.
For more information please contact Elaine Waterman, Executive Director, at 303-651-2787. The Firehouse Art Center is a 501©(3)