CALL FOR ENTRY
FIREHOUSE ART CENTER
Here at the Firehouse we value above all else the strength of our community, and are working to support artists, without whom we would never thrive.
In celebration of our artistic and creative community, we are hosting an online exhibition and sale. We are excited to open the call to any artist, free of charge, and are reducing our standard commission from 35% to 20% of the sale. The exhibit will debut 2nd Friday on May 8th, 2020.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ONLINE GALLERY SUBMISSIONS
Artists submitting work for the online art gallery will need to provide the following:
- Size limited: Max artwork size 11”x14”, unframed
- High Quality pictures of the artwork being submitted
- Photos of low quality or resolution may be rejected.
- JPG image format
- An ideal ratio for high definition photos is 1920×1080 pixels. While this ratio is not a requirement, it is highly encouraged to strive for this standard.
- Accurate dimensions for each work (height, width, depth)
- Medium(s) used in the work
- A W9 Tax ID form to process payments according to the following:
- Payments are issued for all works sold at the close of the exhibition, and are contingent upon receipt of proof of shipment in the form of a tracking number
- Artists are paid $10-20 shipping fee and are responsible for delivery of artwork
- Must be U.S. resident to submit
- Pricing for each item
- All artwork must be available for sale, no NFS work will be added to the online gallery.
- Artist statement and short bio
- Up to 3 pieces may be submitted per artist
- Works may be in different mediums